Thursday, November 1, 2012

Please sir, can I have some more...candy?

While we don't get super crazy about Halloween like some folks do, I certainly think it's great fun to see little kiddies all dressed up and make them practice manners when I'm handing out the candy :)
This year it was quite fun to get my own little kiddie dressed up. Opa even came home from work early to see his first little grandson dressed up. We made it about two blocks before the little guy got tired of holding his heavy metal bucket.
Without further ado, I present to you....


Levi, the Little Lion Man



 And here is a picture of the pumpkin I slaved over

Oh, wait, what? You want to see more pictures of the lion? Must be one of the aunties talking...

Holding in a smile

Should have dressed him as an owl, because all he would say was
 "whhooooo, whooooo"

I lost track of how many times he dropped the candy bucket

Nope, that is not a roar, just my normal smile

 Hope you all snagged some Halloween goodies!!

2 comments:

Jenny Jakubiak Cook said...

Soooooooooooooooo in love with that face

Sarah said...

TOO cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...